Sunday, October 7, 2007

Monday 8th October

Start of a new week, start of a new blog!

Firstly a big hello to all the fellow doublers out there! It's great to be a part of this community and i feel honoured at accepting the challenge with you.

I have previously started Stuart Goldsmiths' Double Your Way To A Million and through my research on the internet have come accross other peoples blogs and the Doublers Den and thought that doing my own blog would keep me focused on the mission!

I started the challenge on 20/07/07 and currently reside at step 13 with £19.46 to go until step 14. The steps have been achieved from finding money in various places, a £2 win on a scratch card that was given to me as a wedding favour and a birthday gift that was unexpected and so went into the pot to help me on my way.

My plan is to get to step 14 by the end of this month and so I'm sure there'll be plenty of posts by me from now until then.

It's been nice to read how everyone else is progressing and getting ideas from those who have completed the steps I have yet to achieve. I hope that I can help the newbies and maybe add a little to the table for all the Vets!

Anyway, that's all for now. I'll keep you posted.......

No comments: