Friday, October 26, 2007

How quickly 2 weeks goes!

Not blogged for a while but have been really busy doing nothing!
Have done a few things for my doubling project and the total now stands at a whopping £25.58, which only leaves me £14.42 until I reach my next step. It seems now that the gap between the values is increasing which gives a psychological feeling of the steps becoming more difficult. But as long as you allow yourself enough time, try out as many ideas as you can and know that you will succeed then I'm sure we'll all pull through!
I have made the increase by doubling some with a friend, no questions asked, a small payment for services rendered (help with DIY) and finding money. I really need to start making use of the ideas that I have jotted down and get some experience with trading.
Over the past few months since I have started the doubling I have been reading a lot of wealth suggestion books and they are beginning to pay off. I have a belief developing deep in my subconcious that is making me look for wealth producing ideas and noticing a lot of opportunities for creating wealth, just need to start to put these into action.

Bye for now.

Qutoe for the day:
"I am the master of my fate, captain of my soul because I am the controller of my thoughts" Think and Grow Rich

2 comments:

Xinfinitum said...

Hi,

I am also doing the Double Your Way To A Million concept.

I added your link to my "Comrades in Doubling" section. A link back would be appreciated.Double To A Million Plan

Good luck on your Doubling adventure.

Regards,
Xinfinitum
http://dtamp.blogspot.com

Xinfinitum said...

Hi,

I am still Doubling My Way To A Million following the Rules of "How to Double Your Way to A Million in 28 Steps".

Pay a visit to my Blog at:
.
Double To A Million Blog.

Regards,
Xinfinitum
dtamp.blogspot.com