Monday, October 8, 2007

Another day another post!

Hi everyone.

Just thought i'd expand on my first blog a bit.
I'm sure we all know what the doubling method is, but for those who do not, here is a break down:
Starting with nothing it would be possible to make over £1million in only 28 steps. Absolutely remarkable isn't it, to think it's that easy and we aren't all millionaires!
The method involves doubling your way up throughout the 28 steps, a sort of 100% compound interest calculation. But by only devoting your attention to the step you are at it makes the journey a lot easier and manageable.

I found the Doubling method whilest searching for wealth enhancing books online and it really got me interested. The method gives bite sized steps to a rather nice amount, but it would also give you a mass of learning and knowledge as you completed each step which would hopefully give you a better stance for the next step.
I really do recommend anyone reading this who may be interested to get the free ebook from Stuart Goldsmith and give it a go themselves and I look forward to meeting you in this cyber world!

Something else I found through my journey to a richer existance was the acid/alkaline diet. I know this is not much to do with doubling but I would seriously recommend it to anyone who wants to be fitter and healthier so you have more time and energy to spend all those millions when we finally make it to step 28! The information that this ebook gives you is paramount to a richer body and a healthier lifestyle and it really is an eye opener. I have found that I have more energy and a better body due to following the healthy eating tips it gives. So please take a look at it right now and see that it would be the right choice for you to take right now.

Not much in the way of doubling for today, however. I've just been jotting down a few ideas and taking a look in the local rags for some purchasing bargains. I have made it to step 13 just by finding money, surprisingly quite a lot, but I want to concentrate on using the stake to get to the next step and so I'll have to put my trader head on and go get reading those sales techniques books!!

Bye for now!

Quote for the day:
"It is the ability to make money that is powerful, not the money itself" Me

No comments: